درود مهمان گرامی! ثبت نام

اولين دوره مسابقات کشوري سازه هاي ماکاروني کاپ آذربايجان

کاپ آذربايجان

ثبت نام کارگاه ثبت نام مسايقات پوستر

>بستن اين پنجره<

این یک اطلاعیه همگانی است!

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
HOUSTON -- Matt Dominguez provided a big boost to the Houston Astros on Sunday. [url=
HOUSTON -- Matt Dominguez provided a big boost to the Houston Astros on Sunday. Demarcus Robinson Jersey . Dominguez homered twice and had four RBIs, helping the Astros to defeat the Chicago White Sox 8-2. Dominguez hit his sixth and seventh homers of the season off White Sox lefty John Danks (3-4) in the third and fifth innings. The first was hit to deep left-centre on a full count that followed a double by Dexter Fowler. The second was hit to the left-field Crawford Boxes, also with Fowler on base, putting the Astros up 8-1. "Hes a guy that can turn around anybodys fastball," Astros manager Bo Porter said of Dominguez. "Hes got power to all fields." Backed by early run support, Astros right-hander Brad Peacock (1-4) earned his first win of the season, allowing two runs and five hits and four walks, while striking out five in 6 2-3 innings. The Astros scored two runs or fewer in six of Peacocks previous nine outings entering Sunday. Since Peacock became a starter on April 20, the offence provided 13 runs of support in his previous five starts. "Our hitters came out swinging," Peacock said. "Its a big confidence builder for them and a big confidence builder for us." The Astros have won four of their past five games, while the White Sox have lost six of eight. After taking two of three from the Rangers and White Sox, Houston has won back-to-back series for the first time since last August. The Astros improved to 12-3 when hitting two or more home runs. They are 1-17 when they fail to hit a homer. After a Chris Carter homer in the second inning gave the Astros an early lead, Jonathan Villar sparked a rally with a two-RBI single that scored Jesus Guzman and L.J. Hoes. Guzman advanced to second on a throwing error by left fielder Alejandro De Aza then stole third and scored when catcher Adrian Nietos attempt to throw him out skipped into the outfield. The Astros had 10 hits in the game and have had at least nine hits in eight straight games, the clubs longest such streak since 2008. "They were swinging it good," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "Any time you get the ball up, especially in this ballpark, youre going to create a lot of problems." Villar later left the game in the seventh inning with a right hand injury, but Porter said the injury was not serious. The White Sox were playing without first baseman Jose Abreu, who was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday with ankle tendinitis. "Everything gets frustrating, especially when you have games like this," Ventura said of Chicagos two errors. "It just needs to be cleaned up." Danks allowed eight runs -- seven earned -- and 10 hits and three walks while striking out seven in 4 2-3 innings. He allowed at least one homer for his fourth consecutive start and fell to 1-3 in that stretch after allowing just one homer through five starts in April, when he was 2-1. "I did a terrible job of keeping the ball in the ballpark," Danks said. Notes: Despite having the worst record in the AL at 16-28, the Astros are 15-11 when hitting home runs. The Astros rank third in the majors and second in the AL with 15 multi-homer games. ... Dexter Fowler has walked in eight straight games, Houstons longest streak since 2006. ... Astros prospect C Brian Holberton hit for the cycle at Class A Quad Cities, going 5 for 5 with two singles, a double, triple, two-run homer and five RBIs in a 10-3 win. ... The Astros begin a 10-game road trip to Anaheim, Seattle and Kansas City, and the White Sox travel to Kansas City for a three-game series. Larry Johnson Jersey . Winners of two straight, the Flames will try to become the first team in 25 years to go three consecutive games without taking a penalty Saturday night in San Jose. Kendall Fuller Jersey . The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career. http://www.officialchiefsnflauthenticsho...ed-jersey/ . Hollis-Jefferson went 5-for-6 from the field and added six rebounds, while Stanley Jefferson contributed 14 points for the Wildcats, who used their trademark tough defense to dominate the games final 24 minutes and advance to Tuesdays winners bracket matchup with Kansas State.NEW YORK -- His name is already on the ball. Now Adam Silver can put his stamp on the NBA. On All-Star Saturday in New Orleans, Silver will deliver his first state of the league press conference as commissioner, a chance to tell a worldwide viewing audience how he plans to make the NBA bigger and better than it was under David Stern. Dont expect anything major. After working so closely with Stern during his 22 years at the league, Silvers fingerprints were already all over the $5.5 billion business long before he became in charge of it 10 days ago. "Im not coming in with a five-point plan," Silver told The Associated Press during an interview in his office at NBA headquarters. "Im not an outsider coming into the league. Ive been part of this league for a long time and if there was something that I thought shouldve been done markedly different than the way its done now, I think David and I would have pushed each other to do it. "My priority is the game and thats what Ill be telling people next Saturday." He has been at the NBA since 1992, overseeing the leagues entertainment empire, helping negotiate collective bargaining agreements, and on Feb. 1, he replaced Stern. He is liked by owners and respected by players, all believing Silver is the person to continue the massive growth the league saw under Stern. "Hes someone who has the same kind of feel that we have, in the sense of how can we make this pie bigger? How can we make this game bigger? Miami Heat All-Star Dwyane Wade said. "Hes going to be a good commissioner I believe. Strong in what he believes in. He was in the (CBA) meetings as well, so we know what kind of guy he is and we respect him." Silver, 51, ended up at taking Sterns old job after ignoring his advice early in his career. He laughs now when recalling the path that led to him becoming the NBA commissioner. "It never even was a consideration of working at the NBA," Silver said. "I dont think I understood what that meant. I truly stumbled into working at the NBA." Silver began his career in the legal field but was interested in transitioning to business, the same move Stern had so successfully made. So he wrote to Stern, who had worked at the same firm where Silvers father, Edward, was a lawyer. Silver had handled some media cases and was aware of Sterns accomplishments in negotiating cable TV deals. Stern gave him the number of someone to call, but the job was outside New York. Silveer wasnt interested in moving, which he explained to Stern when they spoke again. Justin Houston Jersey. "He said, Why didnt you tell me? Ive got some other ideas," Silver said. "It was happenstance," he added. "I dont think I quite understood what I was getting into at the time." He doesnt plan on changing much, insisting that he and Stern would have already made whatever changes they felt necessary. But while the NBAs international growth is frequently considered Sterns greatest achievement, Silver seems focused on boosting the games popularity in the United States. Silver has always been ahead of the curve when it comes to basketball. He attended Duke in the early 1980s before the Blue Devils became a powerhouse, when nobody camped out outside Cameron Indoor Stadium because you could just get into games with a student ID. He moved to Chicago to attend law school and began going to games with friends in the early days of Michael Jordan, before the Bulls became the biggest thing in basketball. Now Silver is following one of sports greatest commissioners. He acknowledges there will be times it will feel "lonely" without Stern there to face big decisions together, but Silver has worked so closely with Stern and been involved in so many aspects of the league that the transition should be a natural one. "Adam has been preparing for the job for a long time, he understands the business and I dont see him having much difficulty shifting into the role of commissioner," former NBA Players Association executive director Billy Hunter said. But Silver, designated as Sterns successor in October 2012, knows that doesnt mean it will always be easy. "I didnt have the same appreciation for what he was going through on a daily basis as the commissioner until I really thought about, What if that were I and I had to make that decision?" Silver said. "And its very different being sort of the voice in the ear of the guy making the decision as opposed to the guy making the decision." Nonetheless, he believes the league is in a good place and ready to grow. He met with executives from Facebook and Twitter while visiting Sacramento and Golden State during his first week as commissioner, seeking ways to bring the NBA to a larger audience than ever. "To me," Silver said, "the game is fantastic. The challenge is to use these new technologies and platforms to help more fans discover the game." Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys ' ' '
پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان