درود مهمان گرامی! ثبت نام

اولين دوره مسابقات کشوري سازه هاي ماکاروني کاپ آذربايجان

کاپ آذربايجان

ثبت نام کارگاه ثبت نام مسايقات پوستر

>بستن اين پنجره<

این یک اطلاعیه همگانی است!

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
INDIAN WELLS, Calif. [url=http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Nicolas-Tagliafico-
INDIAN WELLS, Calif. Nicolas Tagliafico Jersey . -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France on Saturday to advance to the third round of the BNP Paribas Open. The No. 10 ranked Raonic, of Thornhill, Ont., had 33 aces to edge Roger-Vasselin 7-6 (4), 4-6, 7-6 (2). Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Stanislas Wawrinka -- who were all playing their opening matches of the tournament -- also won on Saturday. Federer, the four-time champion seeded seventh, beat French qualifier Pail-Henri Mathieu. The Swiss star was coming off his 78th career title last week in Dubai. "Its important to win," he said. "Its a lot different from Dubai. You have to force a bit more, but Im satisfied." In a late match, the top-seeded Nadal rallied to beat Radek Stepanek 2-6, 6-4, 7-5. "He is not the right player to play against in the first round," Nadal said. "Hes not the right player because what you want to find in the first round is rhythm and against him every point is different. He goes quick to the net. They dont give you that few games to find your rhythm, to find a way that you want to play." Nadal is 41-6 in his 10 appearances here and has made it to the semifinals or better for the past eight years. But he said worries about his back affected his serve during the 2-hour, 24-minute contest. "With my serve I was doing nothing. When that happens, the opponent is able to play more aggressive, play more confident and in the end, eight double faults, I give him an opportunity to win a lot of free points," Nadal said. "I was a little bit scared for the back. I am not feeling 100 per cent confident with my serve. But probably that match is going to help me understand that I can start to serve normal again." The fifth-seeded Murray topped Lukas Rosol 4-6, 6-3, 6-2, and the third-seeded Wawrinka, playing for the first time since winning the Australian Open, beat Ivo Karlovic 6-3, 7-5. Kevin Anderson and Tommy Haas also moved into the third round. Anderson spoiled two-time tournament champion Lleyton Hewitts bid for his 600th career match win, topping the Australian 7-6 (5), 6-4. Haas, who will be 36 on April 3, rolled to a 6-3, 6-4 victory over Jeremy Chardy. In womens play, top-seeded Na beat Chinese compatriot Zheng Jie 6-1, 7-5, and fourth-seeded Maria Sharapova opened her title defence with a 6-1, 6-4 victory over Julia Goerges. Fifth-seeded Angelique Kerber dropped out, falling 2-6, 7-6 (5), 6-4 to Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor. Aleksandra Wozniack of Blainville, Que., also beat No. 15 Sabine Lisicki 7-5, 1-6, 7-6 (5). Murray reached the final in 2009, but has mostly struggled in the event. "I think its important sometimes to think about it, because when youre not expecting it to happen and then it does, thats when it can kind of take you by surprise and you might panic a little bit or worry," Murray said. "But I dont feel like (that happened) today. I was a set and a break down. I got broken three times in a row the end of the first set, beginning of the second. I just kind of kept going and found a way to win, which is always the most important thing." Mikhail Youzhny, seeded 14th, withdrew because of a back injury and the American mens contingent was trimmed from its initial 14 members to one after losses by Michael Russell, Sam Querrey, Tim Smyczek and Ryan Harrison. The only U.S. player remaining is 12th seed John Isner, who will face Nikolay Davydenko on Sunday. Li is playing her second event since winning the Australian Open. "This is the first match after Doha, two weeks, and of course for I cannot be 100 per cent for the first match," Li said. "But I was happy. At least I can learn something from todays match." Li will face Karolina Pliskova, a 7-5, 6-2 winner over No. 28 Klara Zakopalova. Eighth-seeded Petra Kvitova, No. 11 Ana Ivanovic and No. 12 Dominika Cibulkova also won early matches. In first-round doubles action, Raonic and Latvian partner Ernests Gulbis edged Serbian pair Novak Djokovic and Filip Krajinovic 7-6 (3), 6-1. Torontos Daniel Nestor and Nenad Zimonjic of Serbia beat Juan Martin Del Potro of Argentina and Marin Cilic of Croatia 4-6, 6-3, 10-8. Cristian Ansaldi Jersey ... as usual. Even with the salary cap being set lower than many general managers expected and hoped for at $69 million and whats considered a shallow pool of top-end players available, this unrestricted-free-agent period figures to follow the familiar script of teams bidding up prices to keep up with each other. Nicolas Otamendi Argentina Jersey . "Its not done, but its a huge step," Hannover general manager Dirk Dufner said. Poor defending allowed the visitors to score in the second minute, when Leon Andreasens header from Christian Panders cross sent the ball inside the far post. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/...ca-Jersey/ . Sure, Josh Browns 45-yard field goal on the third drive of overtime lifted the New York Giants to a 23-20 win over Detroit on Sunday. But the Lions (7-8) dropped themselves out of the NFC North race by losing five of their last six games, blowing fourth-quarter leads in each setback. NEW YORK -- Turning around their fourth-quarter performance was a small step. Pablo Prigionis goal is for the New York Knicks to turn around their whole season. "I believe we can change this situation (by) working hard every day and try to play 100 per cent every possession, every day, and I dont know, keep going," Prigioni said. "We cant be sad because of what we did in the last 20 games. We have to look in front and just keep going." Carmelo Anthony scored 35 points, Andrea Bargnani added 23 and the Knicks beat the Atlanta Hawks 111-106 on Saturday night. Prigioni had a season-high 11 points and was a spark in the decisive 11-0 run midway through the final period as the Knicks finished strong one night after a fourth-quarter flop cost them in a loss at Boston. New York could have been looking at a three-game winning streak, but was outscored 22-13 in the final 12 minutes of its 90-86 loss to the Celtics. "We werent stale tonight in the fourth quarter like we were last night," coach Mike Woodson said. "We played what, four games in five days, and it was kind of nice to see us bounce back like that." Lou Williams scored a season-high 27 points in his best game since returning from knee surgery, but the Hawks committed 27 turnovers -- most in the NBA this season -- that led to 36 points and negated their 60.6 per cent shooting. "I think tonight was a night where the most aggressive team won. I think you give a lot of credit to the Knicks," Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said. "Defensively, they were creating a lot of turnovers, creating a lot of problems for us." Paul Millsap scored 18 but had nine turnovers and fouled out. Al Horford finished with 17 points. The Knicks wore their regular whites instead of the alternate orange uniforms theyve been wearing for weekend home games. Theyre 0-6 in the orange, including a 110-90 loss to the Hawks at Madison Square Garden on Nov. 16, when they caused a colour clash with Atlantas red. New Yorks lead was just 87-83 before Anthonys 3-pointer with 6:26 remaining. Prigioni then hit one, followed that with a steal and a layup, and then fed Bargnani for anotther 3 that made it 98-83 with 5:11 to play. Willy Caballero Argentina Jersey. Starting for injured point guard Raymond Felton, Prigioni also had six assists and harassed the Hawks ballhandlers into a number of mistakes. Kyle Korver scored 13 points, making four of Atlantas six 3-pointers in the third quarter to extend his NBA record to 93 straight games with at least one. That helped the Hawks pull to 81-77, but they coughed it up seven times in the fourth. "We couldnt capitalize off of the mistakes they made," Horford said. "There were a few times we had a fast break in which we could have scored and we threw the ball away. I think that cost us the game. That kind of deflated us as a team." Still without injured starters Tyson Chandler and Felton, the Knicks also were missing Kenyon Martin, who has a strained left abdominal muscle. But they somewhat surprisingly had Amare Stoudemire, who said Friday he expected to be ordered to take the night off by the training staff in what was the teams fourth game in five days. Instead, Stoudemire -- who was barred from playing on back-to-back nights earlier this season and had his minutes restricted coming off another knee surgery -- said he felt great and wanted to play. And face it, the Knicks need all the help they can get. Woodson acknowledged that Stoudemire probably wouldnt have played if the Knicks were 15-5, but theyre only 7-16. Stoudemire scored nine. Atlanta had a one-point lead with under 5 minutes left in the second quarter before Tim Hardaway Jr. made a 3-pointer and dunked, starting a 12-0 run that gave the Knicks a 52-41 advantage. J.R. Smith got the start for Martin after taking just one shot in the loss at Boston. Smith said after the game he was focusing on distributing to his teammates, an idea so out of character that Woodson had trouble keeping a straight face when asked about it Saturday. Smith took eight shots, but made only one and finished with two points. NOTES: Woodson said the medical staff was still evaluating Martins injury, but he expects the forward to be out a little while. ... The Hawks were without Gustavo Ayon, who didnt travel because of a sprained left ankle. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '
پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان