اخطار‌های زیر رخ داد:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.23 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

درود مهمان گرامی! ثبت نام

اولين دوره مسابقات کشوري سازه هاي ماکاروني کاپ آذربايجان

کاپ آذربايجان

ثبت نام کارگاه ثبت نام مسايقات پوستر

>بستن اين پنجره<

این یک اطلاعیه همگانی است!

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
MIAMI -- Cliff Lee will be placed on the 15-day disabled list with a mild elbow strai
MIAMI -- Cliff Lee will be placed on the 15-day disabled list with a mild elbow strain, and the Philadelphia Phillies are relieved the injury isnt more serious. Charles Clay Jersey . Lee might be able to return as soon as hes eligible to come off the DL, general manager Ruben Amaro Jr. said late Tuesday. "Its never good news when you lose one of your No. 1 pitchers, but its pretty mild," Amaro said. When Lee underwent an MRI on Tuesday in Philadelphia, there were concerns the left-hander might become the latest major league pitcher to be sidelined by a serious injury. More than a dozen have already have undergone Tommy John elbow surgery this year, including All-Stars Jose Fernandez, Patrick Corbin, Josh Johnson and Matt Moore. "The Tommy John thing is not what it is," Lee said. "That was good." Lee pitched 6 2-3 innings in a win over Cincinnati on Sunday. He said his elbow began to bother him after he threw a career-high 128 pitches in an 11-hit, complete-game loss against the Braves on April 16. "After the game it was pretty sore," he said. "We started doing some treatment on it and it acted like it was doing a little better, and this past start I started feeling it the last couple of innings just about every throw, and obviously it was pretty sore the next day. "It was definitely concerning that it was there on every throw. With as much season as we have left, I didnt feel that I could keep pitching." Lee rejoined the Phillies in Miami after he was diagnosed with a grade one/two strain of his flexor tendon. "Thats better news than the other," teammate A.J. Burnett said. "Youre happy for that." The 35-year-old Lee is 4-4 this season with a 3.18 ERA in 68 innings. Hell rest for a week and is expected to resume throwing after that. "We dont really know until we get there, but hopefully in a week its gone and I start playing catch, and in another week Ill start being in games," Lee said. Amaro declined to say who will start for Lee on Saturday against the Los Angeles Dodgers. Lee has thrown more than 200 innings every season since 2008, when he was the AL Cy Young Award winner. Andre Holmes Jersey . Both sides came closest to scoring in the first half, when Roma had a goal from Mattia Destro waved off for offside and Inters Rodrigo Palacio headed high. "A draw was a fair result. Neither squad had many chances," Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic said. Stephen Hauschka Jersey .Boston beat the Nashville Predators 5-3 on Tuesday night and celebrated consecutive wins for the first time in more than a month. http://www.authenticbillsfanatic.com/c-7...ersey.aspx . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson.CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen of Finland carded a course-record 7-under-par 64 while crowd favourite Rory McIlroy finished 10 shots behind in the first round of the Irish Open on Thursday. Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. It added up to a record on a course made over since the last Irish Open at Fota Island in 2002. The Finn, a three-time winner on tour, wasnt surprised at the fifth course record in his career. "I lost out in a playoff to Sergio (Garcia) in the Qatar Masters this year, and recently in the Nordea Masters I felt my game was good despite finishing 32nd, which is still a mystery how I finished 32nd that week as I was hitting my best shots of the week there," Ilonen said. "Maybe the good golf is there but then we still haave a long way to go. Patrick DiMarco Jersey. ." Tied for second on 5 under were Germanys Marcel Siem and the Swedish pair of Robert Karlsson and Magnus Carlsson. McIlroy hit just eight of the 14 fairways and took 30 putts in a round of 3-over 74. Hes in a lowly share of 125th place in the 156-player field. "Ive still got a little bit of jet lag, for sure, coming from the U.S. Open," he said. "I wasnt able to do much the Monday, Tuesday, because the clubs didnt arrive until yesterday, as well, so that was a little bit frustrating more than anything else. "But I did a really good practice session on the range last night after the pro-am, and was feeling good going out this morning. However, I just couldnt really put it together as I was very sloppy with the scoring clubs, wedges, the short game, the putting. All that was just a little off. "Hopefully, that is my poor round for the week." Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys 2019 China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Hoodies China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '
پاسخ

پیام‌های داخل این موضوع
MIAMI -- Cliff Lee will be placed on the 15-day disabled list with a mild elbow strai - توسط jokergreen0220 - 06-02-2018، 06:14 PM

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان