..::Iranian Truss Structures Simulation Association::..::انجمن شبیه سازی سازه های خرپایی ایران ::..
TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the unfortunate injury of Eric Bledsoe, th - نسخه‌ی قابل چاپ

+- ..::Iranian Truss Structures Simulation Association::..::انجمن شبیه سازی سازه های خرپایی ایران ::.. (http://itssa.ir/forum)
+-- انجمن: پیشنهادات و انتقادات (http://itssa.ir/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- انجمن: نقطه نظرات عمومی (http://itssa.ir/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- موضوع: TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the unfortunate injury of Eric Bledsoe, th (/showthread.php?tid=9419)

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the unfortunate injury of Eric Bledsoe, th - jokergreen0220 - 07-08-2019

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the unfortunate injury of Eric Bledsoe, the growth of Gordon Hayward, the future of LaMarcus Aldridge, David Lees rebounding ability and the suspension of Andre Miller. Marquise Brown Womens Jersey .  1. ERIC BLEDSOE (Suns): What a shame. Another injury to a very good player. Hes played terrific ball for his team this year and the idea of playing two point guards together along with Goran Dragic worked out beautifully for their team. Tough road ahead for this squad without him. Hes the guy that sets the tone defensively for them and his toughness was impressive. The move to Phoenix was a perfect landing spot for him. Hopefully, he gets back sooner rather than later and in good health. 2. GORDON HAYWARD (Jazz): Did you see him the other night vs. OKC? Awesome. 37 pts, 11 rebounds and seven assists. A young player whose game and confidence has grown and, considering that he decided not to accept Utahs contract offer in the off season, it will be a very interesting and fruitful negotiation for him with his current employer and hell have lots of interest in the open market. 3. LA MARCUS ALDRIDGE (Blazers): His team has had a great run so far this season at 28-9 and now, for the first time, hes given indications that hed consider signing an extension to stay in Portland after expressing his frustration with playing there this past summer. What a difference winning makes. The addition of Robin Lopez has taken lots of interior heat off him and being surrounded by terrific 3-point shooting and a wonderful young lead guard in Damian Lillard has a way of opening your eyes to the fact that the grass isnt always greener. Awesome fan base and a market with a nice tradition. Good place to consider staying. 4. DAVID LEE (Warriors): This guy gets hammered a lot for his sketchy defence, and I understand it sometimes, but this guy can score and board effectively. Look at what hes done in the last 12 games while his team went 11-1. 22 points and 10 rebounds a night is impressive and Id say most teams could handle that from their power forward. Is he perfect? Far from it, yet hes better than most. I still think he contributes more to the winning than being the cause of the struggles. 5. ANDRE MILLER (Nuggets): Ive always been a huge fan of his game and quiet leadership. Hes been a very good pro and, in my opinion, could still start for a bunch of teams in the league. Unfortunate situation right now with his suspension in Denver. I like head coach Brian Shaw a whole lot and its a shame that it looks like hell be parting ways with the team at some point. If Im a team in need of a guy who will make all the smart plays and give you solid D as well, Im in the market for him, thats for sure.    Jaylon Ferguson Jersey . -- Jonas Hiller is cautiously confident he has kicked his vertigo. Justice Hill Ravens Jersey ., will experience this week. A year in which the Canadian curling championship has been pushed forward a week to accommodate the Winter Olympics was deemed the perfect chance to stage the event in Montreal for the first time since 1979. http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Youth-Hayden-Hurst-Ravens-Jersey/ . Vonn "reopened" the idea of competing in the season-opening World Cup event on Oct. 26-27 in Soelden, Austria after returning to the slopes last month in Portillo, Chile.TAMPA, Fla. -- Jhonas Enroth stole the spotlight from Tampa Bay star Steven Stamkos. Enroth made 43 saves to spoil the return of Stamkos and the Buffalo Sabres beat the Lightning 3-1 on Thursday night. Stamkos had been sidelined since breaking his right shin Nov. 11 at Boston, causing him to miss 45 games. The centre received a partial standing ovation during pregame introductions, when it was announced that he is the new team captain. "For the most part I felt good," said Stamkos, who played 21:03. "Its a step in the right direction. You can feel it a little out there as the play progresses, but I felt like I played a lot tonight and felt pretty good. As the game went on, my timing felt great with the puck." Right wing Ryan Callahan, acquired Wednesday from the New York Rangers for former Tampa Bay captain Martin St. Louis, made his Lightning debut. "As the game went on, I got more and more comfortable with who I was playing with," Callahan said. "More comfortable on the ice." Tyler Myers, Marcus Foligno and Cody Hodgson scored for the Sabres. Enroth stopped a combined nine shots by Stamkos (five) and Callahan (four). "When we get good goaltending, we have a chance to win," Buffalo interim coach Ted Nolan said. "We were very opportunistic on our chances. Jhonas was the backbone, for sure." Tyler Johnson ended Enroths shutout bid with a short-handed goal at 17:31 of the third. "Im pretty (upset) that I didnt get the shutout, but thats hoockey, I guess," Enroth said. Mark Andrews Ravens Jersey. The Lightning have dropped four of five since the end of the Olympic break. Myers put Buffalo up 1-0 when he beat Anders Lindback from the right circle 15:56 into the game. Lindback had been out since hurting his ankle on Jan. 30. Foligno made it 2-0 with his first goal in 11 games at 9:25 of the second. Tampa Bays Ondrej Palat hit the post during a power play with 8 minutes left in the second. Five minutes later, Teddy Purcell missed the net with a shot during a 2-on-1 off a pass from Stamkos, who then had his in-close shot go over the net in the final minute of the period. "I thought he was probably the most dangerous player on the ice," Lightning coach Jon Cooper said of Stamkos. It was just the eighth time this season that Buffalo has taken a lead into the third period. The Sabres went up 3-0 on Hodgsons goal with 6:16 to go in the third. NOTES: Buffalo RW Chris Stewart and C Zemgus Girgensons left with injuries and Nolan said both are very doubtful for Fridays game at Florida. ... The Lightning went 22-18-5 while Stamkos was out. ... C Torrey Mitchell, obtained in a trade Wednesday with Minnesota, played his first game with the Sabres. Michal Neuvirth, acquired from Washington, was Buffalos backup goalie. ... The Sabres announced that G Dominik Hasek will be inducted into the teams Hall of Fame during a pregame ceremony on March 29. ... Lightning LW Ryan Malone, who has gone pointless in 12 consecutive games, was scratched. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '