..::Iranian Truss Structures Simulation Association::..::انجمن شبیه سازی سازه های خرپایی ایران ::..

نسخه‌ی کامل: Harlequins prop Joe Marler has made himself unavailable for selection for England’s T
شما در حال مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی متنی این صفحه می‌باشید. مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی کامل با قالب بندی مناسب.
Harlequins prop Joe Marler has made himself unavailable for selection for England’s Test against Wales and three-Test tour to Australia. Mike Gesicki Jersey . Marler has established himself as a key player in Eddie Jones squad and featured in all five of their Grand Slam matches in the Six Nations. Joe Marler was banned for two weeks for kicking an opponent during Harlequins European Challenge Cup win against Grenoble But he has also courted controversy in recent months for a couple of on-field incidents. First he was given a two-match ban for offensive comments made to Wales forward Samson Lee, before serving a two-week ban in April after committing an act of foul play during Harlequins win over Grenoble in the Challenge Cup.Having discussed his immediate future with Jones, Marler - who has won 42 caps - has decided to take time out from international rugby.It has been a very enjoyable but sometimes difficult season, Marler said in an official RFU statement. Marler will take some time out from international rugby After speaking to Eddie in Brighton, I have decided that the best thing for me is to take a rest and not go to Australia.Whenever you play for England, you have to be 100% and unfortunately Im not in that place at the moment. Its not a decision Ive come to lightly, but I feel I would be letting my teammates and my country down if I were to tour. I think a short rest will really help me recharge my batteries so I can start next season with the energy and focus thats needed to perform at the highest level.Jones himself offered his backing to Marlers decision and insisted he still has a big future with England.Joe played brilliantly during the Six Nations and he will be a big loss in Australia, said Jones. Watch our exclusive interview with England head coach Eddie Jones Joe knows better than anyone what it takes to be part of a winning international team and he obviously doesnt feel like hes quite there at the moment.We fully support Joes difficult decision and admire his honesty.Hes a young man with a very bright future. Theres no doubt in my mind hell use this time wisely and come back feeling refreshed and ready to be part of England again.Watch England v Wales on May 29. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 3 HD at 2:30pm. Also See: Jones: No contact with Armitage Itoje lands European award Itoje lands European award RPA supports Six Nations move Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey . He looked very comfortable Wednesday night. Konerko had a big three-run double and Gordon Beckham homered for the second straight game, leading the Chicago White Sox to an 8-3 victory over the sliding Chicago Cubs. Jerome Baker Jersey . - For a general manager who preaches building through the draft, Reggie McKenzie has struggled to find impact players his first two years in Oakland. http://www.shopdolphinsauthenticnfl.com/Customized/ . - While a fast-paced offence has become more of a fixture in recent years, the San Antonio Spurs can still grind out games when needed.The Seattle Seahawks pressure defence could soon be getting more pressure-packed. According to a report from ESPN, the Seahawks are close to an agreement to sign former Minnesota Vikings rush end Jared Allen. The 31-year-olld Allen will likely be a situational player with the Seahawks. Minkah Fitzpatrick Dolphins Jersey. Allen is coming off an 11.5 sack season with Minnesota and has 128.5 for his 10-year career spent with the Vikings and Kansas City Chiefs. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '